What questions do families frequently ask?
Families ask questions about admissions...
Is it harder than ever to get into a "good" college?
What if my son or daughter isn't admitted to a top tier school?
Families ask questions regarding testing...
- When should I take the SAT-I?
- Should I take the ACT?
- Should I take SAT-II subject tests?
If so, which subject tests should I take and when should I take them?
Families ask questions regarding applying...
Families ask questions regarding colleges...
- Should I take advanced placement courses?
- How much consideration do the colleges place on extra-curricular activities?
- How important are athletics?
- Should I have an influential family friend write a letter of recommendation?
- To how many colleges should I apply?
- Should I apply early decision?
- Am I likely to be admitted to a particular school?
- What about interviews?
- What about essays?
- What is the difference between a big, state-supported university and a small private college?
- Is it OK if I don’t know what I want to major in?
- Which colleges and universities are appropriate matches for me?
- Where should I apply?
David Altshuler can help you answer these and other questions about the college admissions process. Most importantly, he can help you distinguish myth from fact. He knows the truth about admissions and can assuage anxiety and dispel misconceptions.